Search This Blog

Thursday 3 April 2014

A Friend ~ Spellbinders medallion nine

Hello bloggers I hope that you are all well and looking forward to the weekend.  Today I have a card about friendship and what it means to me.


This card began as an A4 sheet of purple Topsy Turvy card stock that I cut and scored to make a card
5 3/4 " x 4 1/4".    Next I used Spellbinders D-Lites 'medallions nine' die set to cut a flower aperture in the card front.  Then using some silver mirror board I die cut another medallion but this time I used the outer die too so that it was not left in the card stock. The silver mirror board medallion was then adhered on top of the medallion aperture at a slight angle to give the medallion more depth.  Next I added a faux pearl to the centre of the medallion.  Using some of the same Topsy Turvy card stock I stamped my sentiment using Creative Expressions 'sentimental sayings' stamp set and dusty concord distress ink.  This was then cut down to size and matted onto some silver mirror board.  The sentiment topper was then adhered to the front of the card.  Finally I added a purple hand tied bow to sit just above the sentiment.
Happy Crafting  xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment