Search This Blog

Friday 11 April 2014

Blossom 5 Diamond/Spring Card

Hello bloggers this week has gone by so quickly I can't believe it's Friday already.  Are you ready for the weekend.

This card began as a white A4 sheet of centura pearl card stock that I cut and scored to make a diamond/spring card.    Next I added a mat to the base and sides of the card  using some floral patterned papers from my stash. The base of the card was then adhered to the base using red line tape.  Next I added a mat to the top of the card.  Using a floral patterned paper from my stash and Spellbinders 'blossom 5' die set I die cut a flower using every die in the set.  these were cut and shaped before being adhered together and adding to the top of the card.  Finally 'happy birthday' peel off were added to the base of the card.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment