Search This Blog

Sunday 13 April 2014

Paint The Town Red ~ Painter and Decorator

Hello bloggers I hope the weekend is going well for you and you are enjoying whatever it is that you are up to.  Today I have a card for the painter and decorator in your life whether it be a professional or a d.i.y.er.


This card began life as an A4 sheet of centura pearl card stock that I cut and scored to make a 6x4 card blank.  Next I printed off a backing sheet and a topper and sentiment sheet using Crafter's Companion 'occupations' CD-ROM.    The backing sheet was cut down to 6x4 and adhered to the front of the card.  Next using some of the backing paper off cuts I cut three strips and matted then onto blue mirror board.  The strips were then adhered to the card front one at either end and one in the centre.  Next I fussy cut out the topper and sentiments.  The topper and one sentiment were matted with blue mirror board and then added to the card.  Finally I added the last topper to the top of the card without a mat.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment