Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Especially For You ~ Gorilla Pollyanna Pickering World Wildlife

Hello bloggers I do hope that you are well and managing to get some craft into your busy day.  Today I have an especially for you card.



This card began as a white 8x8 card blank.  First I used Pollyanna Pickering World Wildlife DVD-ROM to print off a backing and topper sheet.  Once the toppers had all been fussy cut out I matted them onto both black and white card stock.  I then stamped my sentiment onto white card stock using Staz-on black ink pad and Creative Expressions 'sentimental sayings' stamp set.  The sentiment was then also matted onto black and white card stock.  Next I cut a sheet of A4 mirror board down to 8x8 and adhered it to the front of the card.  I then cut the backing paper to smaller than the card blank vertically so that you could see the mirror board top and bottom of the card.  Once the backing paper was in place I added my toppers and sentiment to the card.  Finally I adhered some thin black ribbon across the mirror board at the top and bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting  xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment