Search This Blog

Monday 7 April 2014

Grandpas...... Are just ~ Crafters companion swalk grandpa

Hello bloggers well the weekend is now over and its the Easter holidays where I live so we have a full house for the next few weeks.  Fingers crossed we get some summer sunshine in those weeks.  On to today's card which is for grandpa as Father's Day will soon be upon us the way the months are flying by this year.


This card began as an A4 sheet of Centura pearl card stock that I cut and scored to make a 6x4 card blank.  Next I used Crafter's Companion SWALK 'grandpa' stamp set and randomly stamped the hat using pine needles distress ink onto the card front.  Next I stamped my sentiment using staz-on ink black white card stock and the same stamp set as above.  Once stamp it was die cut using Spellbinders 'labels 18' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked over with peeled paint distress ink.  Next onto white card stock I stamped the topper using the same stamp set and black soot distress ink.  The image was then coloured using ProMarkers before being die cut using Spellbinders 'scallop labels one' die set..  Whilst still in the die I inked the edges with peeled paint distress ink.  The topper was then adhered to the card front.  I then adhered the sentiment topper.  Finally I added glossy accents to grandpas glasses to make them look like glass.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment