Search This Blog

Monday 28 April 2014

Pollyanna Pickering World Wildlife Gorilla ~ Father's Day Dad

Hello bloggers well here we are at another British Bank Holiday, lets hope it turns out to be a good one.  Today I have a cute gorilla card for you.


This card began as an A4 sheet of centura pearl card stock that I cut and scored to make a 5x7 card blank.  Next I covered the front of the card with a black card stock mat.  Then using Pollyanna Pickering world Wildlife DVD-ROM I printed off an insert, backing paper and topper sheet.  The backing paper was cut to slightly smaller than the card blank and adhered into place.  Next I fussy cut the topper and faux ribbon strip.  The topper was matted onto black card stock and then adhered to the top of the card.  Next I added the faux ribbon strip horizontally across the card.  Onto some white card stock I stamped my sentiment using mustard seed distress ink.  Once stamped I then inked up the card  stock using bundled sage distress ink before adhering it to the bottom of the card.  Finally an insert was adhered inside the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment