Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Marvel Spiderman Decoupage

Hello bloggers a pinch and a punch its the first of the month and April fools day.  Today's card is a card featuring decoupage.


This card began as an A4 sheet of navy card stock that I cut and scored to make a card 4x6.  Next I embossed the card front using Spellbinders 'spider web' die set.  The web was embossed twice once at the bottom left and once top right.  Next I adhered a strip of Marvel Spiderman patterned paper across the card.  Using Marvel decoupage sheet I popped out the decoupage pieces and then sanded the edges.  They were then layered up using foam tape and the edges inked with a ProMarker.  The completed topper was added to the front of the card.  Finally using some red card stock and Tattered Lace 'sentiment blocks' die set I die cut the 'happy birthday' sentiment and adhered them to the card.
Happy Crafting  xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment