Search This Blog

Monday 21 April 2014

Scrums It's Your birthday ~ Worlds Best Rugby Plater

Hello bloggers I hope you are still enjoying the Easter holidays.  I am and the lovely weather we had had too.
On to today's card and this one is for the rugby player or supporter.



This card began as an A4 sheet of centura pearl card stock that I cut and scored to make a card blank 5" square.  First using a green striped backing paper from my stash I cut it to slightly smaller than the card blank and then adhered it in place.  Next using some off cuts of a rugby backing paper that I printed using Crafter's Companion 'hobbies' CD-ROM I added a strip of the paper both vertically and horizontally on the card.  Next using the same CD-ROM as above I printed out a topper and sentiment sheet.  I then fussy cut out the topper and sentiment that I wanted to use.  The topper was adhered to the top of the card on the left.  I added the sentiment to the point where the two strips crossed.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment