Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Thanks So Much ~ Festive Florals

Hello bloggers, I hope that you are well and are managing to get some crafting into your busy week.  Today I have a thank you card for you to say thank you for visiting my blog.


This card began as an A4 sheet of purple patterned card stock that I cut and scored to make a 6x4 card blank.  Next I cut a piece of purple Topsy Turvy card stock to form a mat for the topper.  I then cut some silver holographic card stock down to make a mat for the purple one.  Both mats were adhered together..  Next using dusty concord distress ink and Creative Expressions 'festive florals' stamp set I stamped a flower onto some lilac pearlescent paper.  This was then fussy cut out and adhered to the purple mat.  Next using an off cut of Topsy Turvy card stock I stamped the flower image onto it.  This was then fussy cut out as individual flowers that were then shaped with an embossing tool.  The flowers were adhered to the topper.  Next I stamped the centers of the flowers onto the purple side of the Topsy Turvy card stock, these were fussy cut and adhered into place.  Finally using the same ink pad and stamp set I stamped my sentiment onto the lilac side of  piece of Topsy Turvy card stock.  This was then cut down to size.  Next I added a silver holographic mirror board mat.  The sentiment and mat where adhered to the card to complete it.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment