Search This Blog

Friday 18 April 2014

Gamer What a game ~ Crafter's Companion Hobbies

Hello bloggers and  a happy Good Friday to you all.  Today I have a card that I think most of you will relate to if you have children around young or old.  This is a card for the gamers.


This card began as a white 8x8 card blank.  First I cut an A4 sheet of green star paper to slightly smaller than 8x8 and then adhered it to the front of the card.  Next using Crafter's Companion 'hobbies' CD-ROM I printed off a topper, sentiment sheet and backing paper.  The topper and sentiments were fussy cut out.  Next using a strip of the backing paper I adhered it down the right hand side of the card.  To this strip I added three sentiments.  At the bottom of the strip I added a sentiment with an image.  The topper and other sentiments were matted onto some of the backing paper.  The topper was adhered to the centre of the card and the sentiments were added to the left hand side of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment