Search This Blog

Sunday 11 August 2013

Best Wishes and fairy gemstones with vellum

Hello bloggers today's card is a very pink best wishes card using vellum and peel-offs.


This card began life as a white hammered DL card blank. First I cut some daisy patterned vellum to size and then adhered it to the card blank behind where the toppers were going to sit, so that the adhesive didn't show through.  Next using some pink embossed holographic card stock I die cut the first layer for the sentiment using Spellbinders 'labels twenty seven' die set.  The next two sizes were then cut using topsy turvy card stock and the same die set.  Onto the top die I stamped my sentiment using Docrafts 'pickles and onion' stamp set.  The sentiment topper was then layered up and some peel-offs were added for decoration.  The sentiment was then adhered to the bottom of the card. Next I printed my topper from Linds Ravenscroft's 'fairy gemstones' CD-ROM.  This was then die cut using Spellbinders 'scallop labels one' die set.  Using the next sized die up I cut a mat for the topper out of pink embossed holographic card stock.  The topper and mat were adhered together and then to the card blank.  Finally using some pink and blue ribbon I tied a bow and adhered it to the card blank.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment