Search This Blog

Thursday 1 August 2013

The seeds of today

Hello bloggers today's card has a beautiful sentiment and some decorative hat pins added for something a little different.



This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  To the front I adhered some gorgeous striped patterned paper and then cut it down to size.  Next using a patterned card blank I didn't really like I die cut the sentiment frame using Spellbinders 'labels twenty one' die set.  I used two different sizes to make a frame.  Next the sentiment was stamped using black soot distress ink and Creative Expressions' sentimental sayings' stamp set, it was then die cut using the same labels die but by using the die in between the frame die sizes.  Using some black ribbon with a stitched pink edge I adhered a strip down the centre of the card.  I then added the sentiment to the frame and attached it all to the card blank.  Using the same ribbon I tied a large bow and adhered it to the top of the card, adding two decorative hats pins for decoration.  Finally I adhered some card candi to each corner to finish.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment