Search This Blog

Sunday 4 August 2013

Season's Greetings with holly and poinsettias

Hello bloggers another Christmas related card today with lots of fussy cutting involved.



This card began life as a 5x7 white card blank.  First using some red card stock and Spellbinders 'poinsettia' dies I dies cut enough petals to make 3 poinsettias.  Theses were then layered up and adhered together. For two of the poinsettias I added a faux pearl to the centres that I coloured with a ProMarker.  The other poinsettia had some Cosmic Shimmer 'berry red pva' added to the centre.  Next using Polka Doodles 'paper boutique volume II creative Christmas' CD I printed out my sentiment and lots of holly leaves and berries onto white card stock.  I cut out the sentiment and adhered it to the centre of the card blank.  Next I fussy cut the holly and berries and began layering them up and adhering them around the sentiment.  Finally poinsettias were adhered to the card blank to finish it off.  Lots of fussy cutting involved in this  card but I think it was worth all the effort.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment