Search This Blog

Saturday 17 August 2013

Wishing you the happiest of days - dandelion wishes

Hello bloggers today's card is a very colourful dandelion wishes card, wishing the recipient the happiest of days.


This card began as a white hammered DL card blank.  First I inked the card using some cut and dry foam and mustard seed distress ink.  I then went over the card with spiced marmalade and then festive Berries distress inks.  Next using That Special Touch Mask 'dandelion' I masked off all but one dandelion head with post it notes and inked through with black soot distress ink.  I then repeated this to get the two heads at the bottom of the card.  The post it notes were then move so that only the blown head and seeds were showing.  I inked through this part of the mask.  I then masked off everything but the seedlings and inked through the seedlings so I had a larger spray.    Next I stamped my sentiment using Creative Expressions 'sentimental saying' stamp set and black soot distress ink.  Finally using some thin black ribbon I tied a bow and adhered it to the card blank.  
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment