Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Love is in the air - wedding

Hello bloggers today I have a wedding card for you with some lovely ribbon.


The card began life as a 6x6 white hammered card blank.  First of all I roughly measured my ribbon into lengths. I then attached some super sticky redline tape to the back of the ribbon and then attached it down the sides and across the top and bottom of the card leaving an equal gap all the way round.  Next I cut a mat for the topper from some silver holographic cardstock using Spellbinders ' labels one' die set.  I then stamped my image using black soot distress ink and Stamp'in Up' love and laughter' stamp set onto some white cardstock.  This was then die cut using Spellbinders 'teardrop circles' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with fired brick distress ink.  The topper was layered up onto the mat and adhered to the cardstock.  Using the same red ribbon I tied a bow and attached it to the card.  Finally four small red rose embellishments from my stash were attached to each corner where the ribbon overlapped.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment