Search This Blog

Saturday 10 August 2013

Poinsettia Christmas

Hello bloggers today's card is a Christmas card with some gorgeous poinsettia patterned ribbon.



This card has been made using a 8x8 white card blank.  First I cut a mat from gold holographic cardstock and adhered it to the card blank.  Next I cut some traditional Christmas patterned paper and adhered it on top of the gold mat.  Using some poinsettia patterned ribbon I tied a large bow and adhered it to the card using foam tape.  From some red paper I die cut several flowers using Spellbinders 'poinsettia' die set.  These were layered up and faux pearls added to the centres after being coloured with a ProMarker.  I die cut some music paper using Spellbinders 'labels sixteen' die set.  I then stamped a sentiment across the centre using Justrite 'large merry christmas sentiments' stamp set and festive berries distress ink.  This was then adhered to the card blank.  Next the layered poinsettia's were added  to the card and finally a tag was placed below the bow.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment