Search This Blog

Thursday 8 August 2013

So special for you - baking card

Hello bloggers a baking themed card today using CD-ROM crafting.


The card began as a piece of white cardstock that I folded in half to make a card blank approx size 4"x5.5". First using Crafter's Companion 'hobbies' CD-ROM I selected my design and colour then printed out my backing paper onto white decoupage paper.  I also printed out an accessories sheet and cut out the accessories.  Next I adhered my backing paper to the card blank and then cut it down to size using a craft knife.  Using Spellbinders 'labels A' die set I cut out a mat for the accessories.  I arranged and adhered the accessories onto the topper mat.  The topper was adhered to the centre of the card.  The sentiments were cut from a free sheet from a magazine and arranged top and bottom of the card adhering with foam tape.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment