Search This Blog

Thursday 25 July 2013

Smile

Hello bloggers, today's card is a camera card for all those smiles.



This card began as a 6x6 white hammered card blank. First I attached some grey textures paper to the card blank and then cut it down to size.  Next using Spellbinders 'grand large labels' die I die cut the camera shape from white card stock.  I then inked it up with vintage photo distress ink. From white card stock I punched out a 2" circle and a 3" circle using circle punches.  These were inked up using vintage photo distress ink on the smaller circle and black soot distress ink on the larger one.  I then added some bakers twine to the center of the lens to act as the shutter part of the camera.  In the top left corner I die cut a shape using a Spellbinder die (sorry don't know what it is called) and added black acetate behind to act as the viewing window.  The layers were then layered up using foam pads to look like a camera.  Finally the sentiment was stamped using black soot distress ink and Polka Doodles 'sensational sentiments' stamp set. This was cut out with scissors and attached to the card base.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment