Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Road to no where

Hello bloggers today's card was inspired by the map stamp from IndigoBlu.



This card began as a white hammered 6x6 card blank.  I had some checked patterned paper in my scrap paper bin that I though fitted in well with the colour scheme.  I placed it diagonally across the card, adhered it in to place and then cut it to size.  Next I stamped the map design using vintage photo distress ink and IndigoBlu 'map' background stamp.  I then cut a mat for it from some holographic patterned copper coloured card stock and adhered them to the card base.  Using some chipboard letters from my stash I inked them up with a ProMarker and then laid out my wording.  The words were then adhered into place.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment