Search This Blog

Monday 29 July 2013

You're the cat's whiskers

Hello bloggers today's card was created using some 'pawprint' stamps I got free with this months Papercraft Inspirations magazine.



This card began as a piece of A4 gold pearlescent cardstock, that I cut down and scored in half to make a 4x4 card blank.  Onto white cardstock I randomly stamped 'meow' using vintage photo distress ink and paw print stamp set.  Next from some copper textured holographic mirror board I die cut my topper mat using Spellbinder 'labels sixteen' die set.  I then stamped my topper using the same stamp set using vintage photo distress ink.  I then die cut it using Spellbinders 'labels sixteen' die, whilst still in the die I inked the edges with vintage photo distress ink.  To the cat I added some whiskers using some waxed cotton and cosmic shimmer dries clear glue.  The topper and mat were layered up and adhered to the card blank.  Finally the sentiment was computer generated and printed out.  It was then die cut using Spellbinder 'back to basics tags' die.  I also die cut a mat for the sentiment using the same die and the copper textures mirror board.  These were then layered up and adhered to the card blank.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment