Search This Blog

Thursday 18 July 2013

Christmas Gift Tag

Hello bloggers, today I have a large Christmas gift tag for you.



This tag began as a piece of white A4 card stock that I cut down to make a large tag.  First using some Scandinavian inspired paper scraps from my stash I cut a mat for the tag slightly smaller than the tag itself.  Next I sorted out some chipboard Christmas shapes and played around with them until I was happy with my design.  I layered them up using double sided tape to add dimension to the tag.  They were then adhered to the tag.  Finally I rounded the corners with a corner rounder and punched a whole in the top for ribbon or twine to be added so that it could be attached to a present.  I then made two faux pearls using Cosmic Shimmer PVA pearl 'berry red' to the bottom sentiment.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment