Search This Blog

Friday 19 July 2013

Thank You digistamp

Hello bloggers, for those of you in  the UK I hope you are enjoying the great British weather we have at present.    Today's card  is a lovely 'thank you' card.


This card began life as a white 5 x 7 card blank.  To the front I adhered some gorgeous green heart patterned paper.  Next I chose a digi stamp from sliekje digi stamps and printed it onto white card stock. (You can find the blog here http://sliekje.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-min=2011-01-01T00:00:00%2B01:00&updated-max=2012-01-01T00:00:00%2B01:00&max-results=50).   I then coloured the image with ProMarkers and die cut it using Spellbinders 'grand scallop circles' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with spiced marmalade distress ink.  Next I typed up my sentiment on the computer and printed it off onto white card stock.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders 'crowned ovals' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with spiced marmalade distress ink.  The topper and die were adhered to the card base with foam tape.  Finally I added three faux buttons to the top right hand corner.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment