Search This Blog

Friday 12 July 2013

Bee Happy - Poppy

Hello bloggers today's card is a simple card about being happy.



This card began as a white DL hammered card blank that I cut down to make a smaller card.  First I inked the edges of the card with dried marigold distress ink.  Next using a bee stencil I inked through the stencil using mustard seed distress ink.  Using festive berries distress ink I stamped the poppy image using IndigoBlu ' poppy meadow' stamp set.   I then coloured the leaves with a ProMarker and then cut it out by hand.  This was then adhered to the card.  Finally I stamped the sentiment using dried marigold distress ink and Polka Doodles 'sensational sentiments'  stamp set.  I cut it out by hand and inked the edges then attached it to the card blank.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment