Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Rain, Rain Go Away

Hello bloggers, today's card is for all the rain and thunderstorms we have had over the last two days here in UK.



This card began as a 5x7 white card blank.  First I cut my patterned paper down to size and then adhered it to the card blank.  Next I stamped the topper image onto white card stock using black soot distress ink and Crafter's Companion S.W.A.L.K.'after the rain' stamp set.  This was then coloured using ProMarkers.  To the water I added glossy accents for a water effect. Next I die cut the topper using Spellbinders 'grand labels large' die set.  Onto the back of silver holographic textured mirror board I drew around the outside edge of the grand labels die to make a mat for the topper.  I then cut it out with scissors and adhered the mat and topper to the card blank.  The sentiment was composed on the computer and I coloured different letters different rainbow colours.   This was printed out and die cut using Spellbinders 'back to basic tags' die set.  Using some rainbow coloured glitter card I drew on the back around the outer edge of the same die that I used to cut out the sentiment.  I then cut it out using scissors and adhered both the mat and sentiment to the card blank.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment