Search This Blog

Saturday 13 July 2013

A Special Day

Hello bloggers today's card is a special day card as it is my cousins daughter's Christening this afternoon!


This card began as a 6x6 white hammered card blank.  First I printed off the backing paper which is from My Craft Studio 'a very important date' CD.  Then I inked over it with festive berries distress ink.  This was then adhered to the card blank and cut to size.  Next using the same CD I printed off the topper and then used ProMarkers to add a bit of colour.  The topper was the die cut using Spellbinders ' labels eleven'  die and adhered to the card base.  Finally the sentiment was stamped using black soot distress ink and Lily Of The Valley 'calenders stamp set.  This was punched out with a circle punch and the details filled in with a ProMarker.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment