Search This Blog

Monday 8 July 2013

May your Season Be Sparkly & Bright!

Hello bloggers today's card is a cute Christmas card.


This card began as a red 4x4 card blank.  First using some silver ink and a star stamp I stamped the background.  Next I cut a panel of patterned card stock and adhered it down the centre of the card.  From some grey card stock I used a circle punch and punched out the ears and a bauble shaped punch for the face.  Next I punched out two smaller circles from pink patterned paper for the ears and hand cut a nose.  For the eyes 2 different sized smaller circle punches were used together with  two googly eyes.  For the hat I used Stampin Up 'pennant' punch and punched from one from red and one from white card stock.  The mouse was then assembled from all the pieces cut and attached to the card.  Finally onto some green card stock the sentiment was stamped using a silver ink pad and Stampin Up stamp.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment