Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Snowflake Mask ~ Snowflake Pendant

Hello bloggers, I do hope that you are managing to get some crafting done.  Today I have a snowflake card for you.


This card began as 12x12 sheet of blue card stock that I cut and scored to make a 6x6 card blank.  Next using Perfect Medium 'clear' ink pad and Crafter's Companion 'the snowman' stamp set I randomly stamped a snowflake onto the front of the card blank.  I then covered it with Cosmic Shimmer 'true white' embossing powder.  This was heated with a heat tool.

Next I used That Special Touch 'snowflake' mask and some white card stock along with Cosmic Shimmer 'midnight blue' mist I sprayed the mist over the card stock.  I then removed the mask to reveal  the pattern and left it to dry.

Next I used some silver mirror board and cut a snowflake using Spellbinders 'snowflake pendant 2010' die set. I also cut one out the waste from the sprizting I had done above.  The snowflake mask topper was adhered to the front of the card after being cut to size.  The snowflake pendants were layered up and adhered on to the central snowflake.  Finally I stamped a sentiment into the centre of the snowflake pendant using staz-on blank ink pad and the same stamp set as above.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment