Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Let It Snow ~ Snowflakes

Hello bloggers I hope your start to the week was a good one.  Today I have a Snowflake Christmas card for you.

This card began as a card stock that is pre printed on both side.  I chose the snowflake side.  Next I took a sheet of white card stock and added a snowflake stencil  made by Tina Higgins designs  and spritzed it with Cosmic Shimmer 'midnight blue' mist.  I then put it aside to dry.  Once dry I cut it to fit the front of the card.  It was then matted onto silver mirror board and adhered to the card blank.  Next using Justrite 'large merry Christmas sentiments' stamp set,  I stamped the sentiment onto white card stock.  This was then die cut using Spellbinders 'back to basic tags' die set.  The tag was then matted with silver mirror board and then adhered to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment