Search This Blog

Sunday 20 July 2014

Happy Retirement ~ Gardening Spellbinders Labels E

Hello bloggers  I hope that you are all safe and well and the storms haven't caused you too much trouble.  Today's card is a retirement card with a cute hanging sign.




This card began as an A4 sheet of centura pearl card stock that I cut and scored to make a 6x4 card blank. I stamped my topper onto white card stock using vintage photo distress ink and Katy Sue Designs Simpler Times Elizabeth Bell 'little friend' stamp set.  Next I die cut it using Spellbinders 'labels E' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked the edges with the same ink I stamped the topper with.

Using the same die set as above I die cut a topper using black card stock.  I then cut it in half to make a mat for the topper.  It was then adhered to the front of the card and the topper was placed on top.  The sentiment was stamped using the same stamp set and ink as above.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders 'back to basic tags' die set.  I then used a hole punch to punch two holes in the sign.  The edges were inked with the same ink pad.

Next I used some black card stock to die cut the hanger for the sign with Spellbinders 'elegant posts' die set.  The sign was added to the card using black bakers twine.  The elegant post die cut was then adhered over the twines ends to complete the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment