Search This Blog

Thursday 3 July 2014

Reindeer Holly & Berries ~ We Wish You A Merry Christmas

Hello bloggers I hope that you are well.  Today I have another Christmas card for you, but this time a reindeer.


 

This card began as an A4 sheet of Centura pearl card stock that I cut and scored to make a card blank
 4 x5.5 inches.  Next I stamped a snowflake randomly over the front of the card using tumbled glass distress ink and  Stamping With Dimension 'snowmen' stamp set.  Using a piece of white card stock I stamped the reindeer image using the same stamp set as above and walnut stain distress ink.  I then die cut it using Spellbinders 'labels B' die set.  The edges were then inked with the same distress ink.  The topper was adhered to the front of the card. 

Using some off cuts of green pearlescent paper and off cuts of red waxy paper I die cut the holly and berries  with Spellbinders die d-lites  'holly twigs and leaves ' die set.  I then adhered them around the topper shape.  The sentiment was stamped using tumbled glass distress ink onto white card stock with Creative Expressions 'Christmas toppers' stamp set.  It was then cut by hand and matted onto some silver mirror board before being adhered to the bottom of the card.  
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment