Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Just A Thought Away ~ Elisabeth Bell

Hello bloggers well another hot and sunny day here in the UK,  I hope the weather is good where you are. Today I have a sweet just a note card created using art work by Elisabeth Bell.




This card began as an A4 sheet of gold centura card stock that I score to make an A5 card blank. Next onto white card stock I stamped my topper using vintage photo distress ink and Katy Sue Designs Elisabeth Bell 'just a thought away' stamp set.  I then used a water brush to drag out some of the colour from the stamped image.It was die cut it using Spellbinders 'labels 16' die set and I inked the edges with the same ink pad.  Using some vintage gold centura card stock I die cut a mat for the topper using the same die set as above.  The mat and topper were then adhered to the card blank at different angles.

The sentiment was stamped onto white card stock using the same ink and stamp set as above.  I die cut it using the same die set as above.  Using some vintage gold card stock I die cut a mat for the topper using the same die set.  The mat and sentiment were adhered to the card blank again at different angles.  Next I used some cream crochet ribbon and added this around the edges of the card.  I also made a bow using the stamp ribbon and adhered it below the sentiment.  Finally I added a resin flower embellishment at each corner of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel



No comments:

Post a Comment