Search This Blog

Saturday 12 July 2014

Best Wishes ~ Cake Paddington Bear

Hello bloggers I hope that you have had a good week and are ready for a well deserved rest on the weekend.  Today I have a card featuring Paddington Bear.


This card began as an A4 sheet of white card stock that I cut and scored to make a 5" square card blank.  Next I used a paper from my stash I adhered it to the front of the card.  I then used Paddington Bear digikit and Serif software to print out the topper.  The topper was then adhered to the card.

The sentiment was stamped using black soot distress ink and Polkadoodles 'sensational sentiments' stamp set onto white card stock.  The sentiment was then die cut with Spellbinders back to basic tags.  Finally the tag was attached using two blue pearly brads.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment