Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Happy Christmas ~ Spellbinder Poinsettia Frame Christmas Tree

Hello bloggers lovely weather we are experiencing at present here in the UK, so I thought I would cool us all down with a Christmas card.

 

This card began as an A4 sheet of green card stock that I cut and scored to make a DL card blank.  Next using some white card stock I die cut the frame using Spellbinders 'poinsettia frame' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with festive berries and  pine needles distress inks and Docrafts copper ink pad.  I then removed the die and manipulated the poinsettia leaves to give the card some dimension.

Next using some green pearlescent paper I die cut the Christmas tree using Spellbinders 'fanciful holiday' die set.  Using some gold card stock I matted the poinsettia frame to it and then cut it to size.  The Christmas tree was then adhered in the centre of the frame using foam pads.  The frame was then adhered to the front of the card.

Using an off cut of red glitter card I adhered this to the bottom of the card.  The sentiment was stamped onto white card stock using Katy Sue Designs 'Christmas spirit' stamp set and pine needles distress ink.  The sentiment was cut to size and adhered to the glitter card.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment