Search This Blog

Sunday 27 July 2014

Dedication Christening Bunting Popcorn The Bear Kids Bundled Of Joy

Hello bloggers today's card is another dedication card as I have had a few requests for these lately.


This card began as a 12x12 sheet of card stock that I cut and scored to create a 6x6 card blank.  Next using some bunting paper from my stash I covered the front of the card.  On to white card stock I stamped my topper with faded jeans distress ink and Crafter's Companion Popcorn the bear kids 'bundle of joy' stamp set. I then die cut it using Spellbinders 'labels 26' die set.  The edges were then inked with the same ink pad as above.  A mat was cut for the topper using the same die set and some blue topsy turvy card stock.  The mat and topper were adhered together and attached to  the bottom of the card.

The sentiment was computer generated and printed onto white card stock.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders labels 33 die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with pine needles and faded jeans distress inks.  The sentiment was finally adhered to the top of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment