Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Christmas Wishes ~ Nativity Scene cute Decoupage

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good start to your week.  Today I have another Christmas card, but this time a cute nativity scene.


This card began as an A4 sheet of blue card stock that I cut and scored to male a DL card blank.
Next I printed out a sheet of decoupage using Elegant Inspirations 'Christmas comfort' CD-ROM.  Once printed the elements were cut out.  The decoupage was layered up with foam pads and the completed topper was matted onto some gold mirror board.  I also matted the snowflake border which was on the same sheet as the decoupage.

The completed topper and border were adhered to the front of the card.  Next using some white card stock and Docrafts' gold ink pad I stamped my sentiment using Creative Expressions 'robins' stamp set.  Once stamped the sentiment was die cut using Spellbinders '2011 Heirloom ornaments' die set.  I then embossed it as well before adhering it down the snowflake border.
Happy Crafting  xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment