Search This Blog

Saturday 26 July 2014

Logan Dedication Christening ~ Filigree Cross

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good week and are looking forward to a lovely weekend.  Today I have another dedication card for you.


This card began as a 12x12 sheet of card stock that I cut and scored to make a 6x6 card blank.  Next I covered the front of the card with some blue polka dot paper from my stash.  Using some blue glitter card I die cut the cross using Spellbinders die d-lites 'filigree cross' die set.  Using some holographic mirror board and  die cut the cross with the filigree centre.  The two crosses were then adhered together and attached to the top left of the card.

The sentiment was computer generated and then printed onto white card stock.  It was die cut using Spellbinders 'labels E' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked the edges with faded jeans distress ink.  It was then adhered to the bottom right of the card.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment