Search This Blog

Friday 4 July 2014

Frostyville ~ Happy Christmas And A Happy New Year

Hello bloggers, well it's the weekend again, they sure do come around quickly these days.  Today I have another Christmas card featuring a gorgeous die from Memory box.



This card began as an off cut of red card stock that I cut and scored to make card blank 4 1/4 x 3.3/4.  Next using some embossed mirror board I die cut the snowflake border with Memory Box 'Frostyville border' die.  Once it was out of the die I cut it up to fit the card and put them to one side whilst I embossed the sentiment.  I stamped the sentiment using perfect medium clear ink pad and Docrafts 'Daisy and Dandelion' stamp set.  The sentiment was then covered with Cosmic Shimmer 'true white' embossing powder.  After I had taken off the excess powder I heat embossed it using a heat gun.  Next I Adhered the frostyville border that I had previously die cut around the edges of the card.  
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment