This card began as an A4 sheet of white card stock that I cut and scored to make a card blank 4.5x6.5. Next I took a piece of white card stock and embossed with this a flourish embossing folder. I then began to ink all over the paper using scattered straw, spiced marmalade, festive berries and peeled paint distress inks.
Next my sentiment was stamped onto white card stock using staz-on black ink and Creative Expressions 'sensational sayings' stamp set. Once stamped I die cut it using Spellbinders 'butterfly circles' die set. The topper was then adhered to the embossed piece and then it was adhered to the front of the card. Finally I used the waste from the butterfly circle die. I took four of the butterflies and wiped each one over the ink pads I used to distress the base of the card. I then adhered the butterflies around the sentiment.