Search This Blog

Thursday 16 January 2014

Seraphina and Friends ~ Happy Birthday Nephew

Hello bloggers I hope you are all well and had a good day yesterday.  I had a funny day couldn't craft that much as my hands were numb all morning but did manager to make a card.  Today's card is a fun card with a Nephew sentiment.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I adhered some green striped paper to the front of the card.  Next I printed out my digistamp using Seraphina CD-ROM.  I then coloured the image with ProMarkers and die cut it using Spellbinders 'grand labels 4' die set.  Using some green handmade paper I die cut a mat for the topper using the same die set but the next size die up.  Next I took a strip of green pearlescent paper and punched a border strip using a Martha Stewart punch.  The border strip was adhered to the left hand side of the card.  Next I added the topper to the centre of the card.  Finally using the same green pearlescent paper I die cut the sentiments using Tattered Lace 'sentiment blocks' and 'family sentiments for all occasions' die sets.  The sentiments were then added to complete the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment