Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 January 2014

My Heart Is With You ~ Valentines Spellbinders

Hello bloggers well the household has resumed to normal duties today as the holidays are now over.  For today's card I have made a sweet card which could be for Valentines Day.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I adhered some red embossed mirror board to the card front.  I then took two matching papers that were 2x12" and cut them down to size to make a mat slightly smaller than the card blank so that the mirror board was visible.   Next from some red polka dot paper I die cut a heart using Spellbinder Die D-lites 'swirled heart' die set.  This was then adhered to the bottom of the card.  Next I used a piece of paper with a heart in one corner so I cut this out by hand and added it on top of the other heart.  Then I cut out a heart button from the same sheet of paper and adhered it to the centre of the hearts.  Using some more of the red embossed mirror board I die cut my sentiment topper using Spellbinders 'fancy tags two' die set.  I then die cut another one from white cardstock and then clipped off the decoration to just leave the centre oval.  I then stamped the oval with my sentiment using Staz-on ink black and Creative Expressions 'sentimental sayings' stamp set.  The oval was then adhered to the fancy tag frame.  Finally I added two mirror board hearts to the O on the love words and a small heart from my stash to the sentiment.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment