Search This Blog

Sunday 12 January 2014

Marvel Captain America twisterpage ~ Super Guy

Hello bloggers today I have a guy card for you featuring Marvels Captain America.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I cut down a sheet of Marvel Captain America patterned paper to 5x7 and then adhered it to the front of the card.  Next I  popped out the decoupage from the decoupage sheet.  I filed off the locking pips and then inked the edges before mounting up the twistapage decoupage with mounting foam.  Using Spellbinders 'labels one' die set I cut a mat from some dark blue mirror board.  The topper was attached to the mat and adhered to the card.  The sentiment was from the same Marvel sheet and was matted with the same mirror board cut using Spellbinders 'back to basic tags' die set.  The sentiment was then adhered to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment