Search This Blog

Sunday 5 January 2014

Pretty Princess ~ Decoupage

Hello bloggers today's card is a sweet girl and her toys decoupaged.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First of all I adhered some purple floral patterned paper to the front of the whole of the card.  Next I began to pop out the decoupage from a decoupage sheet from my stash.  After popping out all the pieces I sanded the edges to remove the locking pips.  Once sanded I inked the edges with a black ProMarker.  Next I added foam tape to the pieces and mounted them all up.  The finished topper was then added to the card.  At the top I added  a pretty princess sentiment from the same topper sheet.  Finally I added a metal pink flower brad to a purple flower button  and then adhered them to the to left of the sentiment topper.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment