Search This Blog

Friday 3 January 2014

Happy Holidays ~ Vacation looney toons style

Hello bloggers as Christmas is well and truly over it is now the time of year that we begin to think of holidays and getting away from it all.  Today's card  is to wish you a happy holiday wherever in the world you end up.


This card began as a white DL card blank.  First I adhered some cream and green spotted paper to the front of the card blank.  Next using Looney Tunes CD-ROM I printed off some toppers featuring the toons going camping.  I then cut these out and adhered one at the top and one at the bottom of the card.  Next I stamped my sentiment using Crafter's Companion Makey Bakey Mice 'trimming the tree' stamp set and black staz-on ink pad onto some red spotted paper.  This was then punched out using a circle punch.  A mat was then punched out from some green ribbed paper and the sentiment and mat were adhered to the middle of the card.  A quick card today as I have had a migraine and not feeling up to much.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment