Search This Blog

Saturday 4 January 2014

Be Mine Boyfriend ~ Love Valentine

Hello bloggers today I have a small card with a big message with love for a boyfriend.



This card began as a piece of white cardstock that was cut and scored to make the card blank.  First I adhered some red spotted paper to the whole front of the card.  Next using some red cardstock I die cut the heart circle using Spellbinders 'heart circles' die set.  Using a free love stamp from my stash I used black Staz-on ink pad and stamped the love sentiment at the top of the card.  I then adhered the heart circle around the sentiment.  Next using the same free stamps from my stash I stamped be mine using the same ink pad.  Finally I die cut 'boyfriend' using red cardstock and Tattered Lace 'family sentiments' die set.  The boyfriend die cut was then adhered to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment