Search This Blog

Monday 6 January 2014

Makey Bakey Mice ~ You Really Are Sew Special

Hello bloggers at present I am more into my sewing than I am my card making so today's card is quite apt I feel.



This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I cut down some silver holographic mirror board to 5x7 and adhered it to the front of the card blank.  Next I cut some green patterned paper to 4.5x6.5 and adhered it to the front of the card.  I stamped my topper using Staz-on black ink and Crafter's Companion Makey Bakey  Mice 'stitched with love' stamp set onto some white card stock.  I then cut the topper into a rectangle and inked the edges with evergreen bough distress ink.  The image was then coloured using pencil crayons.  The topper was then adhered to the left hand side of the card.  The sentiment was die cut from white cardstock using Spellbinders Die D-lites ' frame two' die set.  I then stamped the sentiment using the same stamp set and ink pad.  The sentiment topper was then inked up with evergreen bough distress ink.  Finally the sentiment was adhered to the right hand side of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment