Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 January 2014

21 Today ~ key of the door

Hello bloggers I hope that you had a good day yesterday.  I went out buying supplies of stamps and card stock but was rather disappointed as the shops didn't have what I wanted and needed.  For today's card I have a 21st Birthday card for a male.


This card began as a white 5x7 card stock.  I used faded jeans distress ink and Kanban 'keys' stamp set to randomly stamp keys all over the front of the card.  They were stamped first and second generation.  Next using the same ink pad I stamped the car using a free stamp from a magazine onto some white card stock.  I then die cut it using Spellbinders 'labels G' die set.  Once die cut I inked the edges using the same ink pad.  Next I die cut a mat for the topper using the next die up in the set and some blue pearlescent paper.        The mat and topper were adhered together and attached to the top of the card.  The 21 today sentiment was computer generated and then die cut using the same die set.  Once die cut I inked all over the die cut using faded jeans distress ink.  The sentiment was then adhered to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment