Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Makey Bakey Mice ~ Wedding Day

Hello bloggers today I am still on the love theme with this delightful wedding card.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First using some silver holographic mirror board I covered the front of the card blank.  Next I took some gorgeous red rose paper and cut it to 6.75x4.75" and then adhered it to the card front.  Onto white cardstock I stamped my image using walnut stain distress ink and  Crafter's Companion Makey Bakey Mice ' wedding day' stamp set.  I then die cut it using Spellbinders 'heart squares' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through it with Victorian velvet distress ink.  Next I coloured the image with Promarkers.  The topper was then adhered to the bottom of the card.  Next I stamped the sentiment using Victorian velvet distress ink and the same stamp set.  I then die cut it using Spellbinders 'heart squares' die set gigging the dies around to make an oblong shape out of a square die.   The sentiment was then adhered to the top of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment