Search This Blog

Saturday 11 January 2014

Potentilla ~ sending lots of smiles your way

Hello bloggers, I have a simple peachy floral card for you today.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I took some peach pearlescent paper and embossed it using Creative Expressions 'floral' embossing folder.  Next I cut this down to size and adhered it to the bottom of the card.  I then cut a piece of peach handmade paper for the top of the card.  This was adhered in the centre and the bottom edge so that the glue can not be seen on the completed card.  Next I added a strip of peach ribbon across the join of the papers.  I then hand tied a bow and adhered it to the centre of the ribbon strip.  Using some floral paper from my stash I die cut a shape using Spellbinders 'labels one' die set.  I then picked the Potentilla paper from my stash and used the same die set but a smaller die to cut another shape.  The die cuts were then mounted up at different angles to give some interest to the mats.  Next I stamped my sentiment using Polka Doodles 'sensational sentiments' stamp set and staz-on ink pad.  This was then die cut using Spellbinders 'fancy tags two' die set and adhered to the top of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment