Search This Blog

Monday 27 January 2014

Sending Lots of Smiles Your Way ~ Polka Doodles

Hello bloggers I hope you enjoyed your weekend, unfortunately I have been ill again, but did manage to put together a quick card for you.



This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I adhered some floral decorated paper to the front of the whole card.  Next I stamped my sentiment onto some of the same patterned paper but in another colour  way using Polka Doodles 'sensational sentiments' stamp set and black staz-on ink pad.  The sentiment was then die cut using Spellbinders 'labels one' die set.  Using some silver textured holographic paper and Spellbinders 'labels one' die set I cut a mat for the sentiment.  The sentiment and mat were adhered together and then attached to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel



No comments:

Post a Comment