Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Friends are like bras...

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and had a good day yesterday.  I made a few cards for different occasions whilst the pain killers were working.   Today's card is for that friend who is always there for you when you need them to be.


This card began as a white 5x7 card stock.  First I took Kanban 'lace' stamp set and victorian velvet distress ink and stamped it twice onto some white card stock.  This was then cut down to size and a piece of pink ribbon was adhered over the join and completed with a hand tied bow.  Next I stamped my sentiment using black staz-on ink pad and Creative Expressions 'frilly things' stamp set directly onto the stamped lace panel.  Onto some pink pearlescent paper I stamped the bra and pants using the same frilly things stamp set and black staz-on ink.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders 'labels D' die set and then adhered to the bottom of the lace panel.  Next I adhered some pink pearlescent paper to the front of the card and then added the lace panel on top.    The topper was adhered to the bottom of the card.  Finally I die cut the smallest die from Spellbinders 'labels D' die set and pink pearlescent paper to create two small flowers.  I die cut four and then used an embossing tool to manipulate the paper.  On two of the flowers I cut into them to create a petal shape which was adhered into the centre of the flowers.  A faux pearl was then added to finish off the flowers and they were adhered to the card below the sentiment.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment